dijous, 28 d’abril del 2016

WRITING AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Sara,
How are you?

What have you been doing since I saw you last? You won't believe it, but I've been getting involved in the daycare children.

I went to the daycare Children of Casa Nostra School to volunteer to help, such as monitors. Every day we did games for children, gymkhanas, excursions or painted the face... When I was asked if I wanted to do it, at first I thought no, but I liked it because the children like goo and you have so much fun with them. Basically you return to your infancy. And though it may seem you do not learn, but you can learn a lot from children.

Has that ever happened to you? I mean, have you had an opinion about something but then got involved in it and change your mind? It's never happened to me before! I feel much more outgoing and confident now.

 Bye,
 Xènia


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada