dijous, 10 de desembre del 2015

A FORMAL LETTER

Passeig Rec de Guemol 
Banyoles 
CV1 4XS 

Kids in Mind 249
Warren Street
New York City
W3D 8RS

Wednesday 11th November 

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your new film, which I purchased online last weekend as a birthday present for my younger cousin.

As advertisements for the film have been broadcast between programmes for children, I thought that the product would appeal them. The advertisements also made the film look educational and fun, which is why I decided to buy it. However, my uncles and I think the film is actually extremely violent, It is not educational and the content is totally inappropriate for children under 16. When I watched the film with my cousin, she was absolutely terrified and it ruined her birthday evening.

Furthermore, we were shocked to see that the film promotes bad behaviour. Too many of the characters behave in a completely unacceptable way, which your company should not encourage.

Until now, I had always been really impressed with your company and associated your products with quality entertainment. It is very sad that you are promoting such material. Under the circumstances, I would be grateful if you could give me a full refund. Please find the receipt attached.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Xènia Tubert



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada