dijous, 28 d’abril del 2016

A FORMAL EMAIL

In response to an article I came across in Wednesday's edition of your newspaper. I was disappointed to read comments stating that travelling by a train is a thing of the past. I think that nowadays many people use it, so that, saying that it is a thing of the past is not true. I would like to point out the benefits and the reason it's still used.

Firstly it, is normal to believe that the trains are no longer used, because it was one of the first public transport and existing for a long time, but this does not mean that it is no longer used. Now, there are not the same trains as before.

Next it, is a public transport with many advantages. It's cheaper, faster, bigger and whith easyier access. There are many people who use it. Whether for travelling arround or to go to work every day 

Finally, I am due to set off on a trip to Spain on a train and check everything I said. 

Kind regards,
Xènia Tubert

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada