dijous, 28 d’abril del 2016

WRITING A BOLG: HORSE CLUB

Week 1: Monday 16th August

I've just joined the Horse Associations, a group of people who believe in creating a beautiful space in the middle of grey concrete cities for horses. I volunteer at an a horse association one afternoon a week. If only I'd heard about this earlier! The people there are really friendly and the horse club is a great place for chilling out after a busy day at school. I spent the first afternoon cleaning the horses and their cadres, which was good fun because i love horses, but now I am very tired!

Week 2: Monday 23th August

I worked with a group of about the same age I this afternoon. We started making a closed for a horses. The experience was very nice, because I know a lot of people and we work together. Later we put food for all the horses.

Week 3: Monday 30th August

This afternoon we riding a horse together. We went to a route, because the horses did exercise. Was amazing!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada