dijous, 29 d’octubre del 2015

FRIENDS

WHAT MAKES A GOOD FRIEND FOR YOU?

 For me, a good friend is supportive when I feel down, truthful and enthusiastic about my hobbies. She is optimistic and sympathetic when I fail, doesn't get bitter when I've fallen out and always says sorry if they were wrong. Is eager to hear my news, even when there's nothing interesting to say.
Also with a friend we have fun every minute.


A NEW FRIEND!

I met my friend Lola one year ago while I was in a park with my dog. She approached to me with her dog and asked me how I to go to la Plaça Major. As I also had to go in the same direction, I went with her and while we walked, she spoke about the breeds of dogs and she explained she had gone to live in London for work. From that day, we met at other times and when he went to London, I spoke to her on Whatsapp.

 She is really responsible when you need them to be, but just a little bit crazy when you need that too and she is enthusiastic about hobbies.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada