dijous, 12 de maig del 2016

WRITINGS COMPETÈNCIES BÀSIQUES

CURS 11-12 

Hi Peter / Susan 
My name is Xènia. I'm 15 years old. I like riding a horse and in general I really like animals. Also I like dancing and canoeing. And finally I like walking in the mountains. I don't like ski, painting or shopping. My school is Escola Casa Nostra. It is in Porqueres, near Banyoles, Catalonia. My favorite subject is History. The teachers are very nice and in my school there are many activities for all of us.
  
Last year, my friend Sam went to Africa. He went with her family by a plane. He made good weather, sun, some clouds, but very hot. He visited many places such as villages or deserts. He loved seeing the animals, but did not like to see some children unable to eat. 

CURS 12-13 

Hi auntie, How are you? 
I hope you're well. I'm writing to tell you about my new friend. He's name is Bob. He's 16 years old and he's from Australia. Is strong but not very high. Has blue eyes and blonde straight hair. He likes animals and doesn't like skiing. Her hobby is riding a horse. Is very friendly and cheerful. 

Last weekend I had a canoe competition. I woke up at six, I went to the club and we left at six and a half to Balaguer with all my colleagues. When we arrived, we remove the canoe and began the competitions. I was in second position. We ate sausage sandwiches and we returned to Banyoles. We arrived at five o'clock. I went to my house and I got to sleep. I was very tired, but it was fun. 

CURS 13-14

Hi David,
I recommend you to come here, by plane. You'll arrive in Barcelona airport and then you take a bus and arrive it Banyoles. You installed, and then I recommended you walk around the lake of Banyoles
(one hour), it's very beautiful. Also you visit Barcelona by bus or train (one hour) and you went visit “La sagrada Familia”. 

See you on Saturday 
Xènia

Last night I was in a large empty house. Is was a dark, windy night and I heard a strange things happening during the night. Is was awful. I saw a door opened. I spent a lot of time in a closed room. I heard voices and shouts!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada